Hobby Change

I've got some items I would like to get rid of. Got a bass boat a year and a half ago and don't even think about bikes anymore and tired of these collecting dust in my garage. If interested or know anyone who is would appreciate any help. Contact info would be yetiguy@charter.net
Would prefer to sale locally so I don't have to fool with shipping.

Mountain bike-2009 Yeti ASR Seven. Barely used and don't think you could tell it from new. It's stock except for adding the dropper seat post. It's a medium size so anywhere from 5'10 to 6'1 would be comfortable on this bike. Rode it a couple of times on the Lake Trail and on the road around the neighborhood. Still has the stock Maxxis tires on it with plenty of tread. Paid $3000+ for it will sale for $1500.

Road Bike-2009 Orbea Onyx. 54CM size. It's stock also, I've put about 2700 miles on this bike but you couldn't tell this bike from brand new either. Got a deal at Cahaba Cycles on this bike for $2000 out the door and will take $1000 for it.

Trainer- Cyclops Fluid II trainer. $125

Bike Rack-Saris Cyclone Pro 4 bike carrier- Real nice bike rack. $350.

Road bike rims- Got 2 sets of Easton EA90 Aero's one set barely used and the other set never used. $200-$225. Ultegra cassettes on both. Have some new tires I'll throw in too.

Maintenance Stand-Park Tool PCS1 $150
Signup or to reply
Interested... sent email.
Signup or to reply
Replied to your email.
Signup or to reply
interested in your road bike stuff...sent email.
Signup or to reply
Replied to your email.
Signup or to reply
Both sets of road wheels are sold.
Signup or to reply
Trainer and mechanics stand sold.

Still have both bikes and the 4 bike carrier.
The bike rack is a 2" receiver hitch Cyclone Pro-carries 2 bikes but has the 2 bike extension so will carry 4 bikes. Got $700+ in this rack, so this would be a great deal for somebody wanting a nice bike rack.
Signup or to reply
Mtn bike sold.

Road bike and bike rack I still have but are no longer for sale, decided to keep these.
Signup or to reply
Decided to re-list the bike carrier, first $275 gets it. Saris Cyclone Pro- 4 bike rack, 2" receiver, no rust and rarely used. Got a little over $700 invested in this rack, so this would be a heck of a deal for someone. Holds bikes very secure.
Not willing to ship but glad to meet someone locally for purchase or to just take a look at it.

Thanks,
Scott

Signup or to reply
Copyrights © 2015