R.I.P. Lenny Gribben

I don't know if Lenny Gribben ever got around to joining BUMP, but since he was a long-time frequent rider at OMSP, I figured some BUMP folks might have known him, so I wanted to pass along word that Lenny was killed in an auto accident yesterday.  I don't know any details, not even in which state it occurred (Lenny traveled a lot for business and also had a home in Taos, NM).  Charlotte & I just saw Lenny last week, and as usual he invited us to use his house in Taos next time we were out that way.  We were at similar life stages (kids pretty much grown, starting to think about retirement and more time to ride) and now suddenly he's gone, and that sucks.  Lenny was a great guy and will be missed.  Below is a link to the funeral home website and info on the service, which is set for Saturday - near OMSP, appropriately.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Leonard-Gribben&lc=4394&pid=162730464&mid=5401373&locale=en-US

Visitation: Saturday, February 02, 2013, 1:30pm - 3:00pm 

Memorial Service: Saturday, February 02, 2013, 3:00pm

Southern Heritage Funeral Home, 475 Cahaba Valley Road, Pelham, AL 35124  (205) 988-3511

Signup or to reply
Sorry to hear that.
I`m here where are you?
Signup or to reply
Just horrible, did not know personally but he came to my spin classes at the "Y" on occasion.  I've heard wonderful things about him. 
Signup or to reply
Copyrights © 2015