I'm missing from the results for BnG

I was #2237 (Mike Smith) and was riding in the cat2 35-39...finished just ahead of my friend Yano...couldn't find my name under any category. 

11   Takashi Yano      1:42:41       

Signup or to reply

I'll add you.

I`m here where are you?
Signup or to reply

Thanks in advance!!

Signup or to reply

Looks to me like David Passmore from California owes me a steak dinner for those free points he got.....

It ain`t a sport if it can`t kill you
Signup or to reply

That's all USAC. Do you have a license?

I`m here where are you?
Signup or to reply

NOPE

He's a crit racer from Ca.

Signup or to reply

Not to be one of those guys that complains.....but I did pass my buddy Yano #11 about 100 yards from the finish. I'm positive of that....I spoke to him as I passed him.

1 537.65 Jacob Tubbs    Homewood, AL 1:27:00 
2 539.54 Michael Powell    Little Rock, AR 1:27:50 
3 541.43 Jamie Alexander    Chelsea, AL 1:27:50 
4 543.32 Jack Easter    Smyrna, GA 1:33:16 
5   Jimmy Lizizarra      1:34:15 
6 547.1 Michael Enervold    Birmingham, AL 1:35:50 
7 548.99 Jon Rasmussen    Helena, AL 1:36:23 
8   Joe Heintz      1:41:21 
9   Heath Vaughn      1:42:07 
10 554.66 Toby Cortez    La Place, LA 1:42:20 
11   Takashi Yano      1:42:41 
12   Adrian Millican      1:43:25 
13   BJ Peebles      1:49:03 
14   Mike Smith      1:55:46 
15 564.12 Ryan Mathis    Meridian, MS 1:56:09 
16   Zellner Justin      1:56:10 
17   Jason Spikes      1:56:22 
18   Brian Hamner      2:03:34 
19   Jason Baisden      2:04:11 
20 573.57 Paul Pulsifer    Long Beach, MS 2:04:29 
21   Chris Backes      2:05:15 
22   Chad Brown      2:17:04 
23 579.24 Mark Nichols    Alamo, CA 2:17:57

Signup or to reply

Mike,  with as many flights and racers sometimes things get a little out of place (even with chips and not even counting the problems individual racers cause - sorry Corb).  Your best bet is to email Corbin Camp or Chris Strayner with details as it's hard for them to track these things on the forum.

Signup or to reply

no problem...

Main thing is, my buddy watched me pass him. That was worth every penny of the entry fee! 

Signup or to reply

Protest period is over dude!

Signup or to reply

You can't blame him for wanting it correct. I'm a bit confused myself. When they posted the results Sunday I wasn't listed on the sheet. I went and talked to them and they said I was 14th. Now I'm 19th and the time they have for me is 2 mins slower than my cycle computer had me at. Which I didn't hit stop on until I crossed the line, waited at the tent for them to take my ankle thing and tear my tag and then i hit stop. I know I wasn't out to set any speed records going out there being a 160lb dude on a 34lb 5.5 inch travel bike with a 68 deg headtube angle and platform pedals but that was my first mountain bike race and I'd at least like to put it in the scrap book correctly.  

Signup or to reply

Jason,  yeah, funny you should mention the time. I started my watch timer when I crossed the starting line and after i crossed at the finish and logged a time of 1:49:57. They have me down for 1:55:46...and my friend, whom of which I beat by a few seconds, down for 1:42:41. lol.

Honestly, at this point, I dont care. Sh$t happens. It's more of a scrap book thing for me as well.

Signup or to reply

The short track was very confusing. I made 3 last laps??? LOL

After the third time him saying "one more lap" I was about to get off my bike and fight. LOL

Signup or to reply

Now that would have made for a good photo opp.!

Signup or to reply

Figure this one out My time 1:43:59  Mitch Moses 1:42:58  Mitch started two groups behind me and he caught passed me in the race. I believe my results are correct.  I think Mitches time is less. The race`results are no longer available for cross country.

Signup or to reply

Passmore, I was looking at our age group and how far ahead of me you finished.  Clicked on your license number and saw the Sea Otter Classic, I was SO impressed!  Now I'm crushed that you are another local ride whippin' my a$$

Signup or to reply

Prepare to be UNIMPRESSED...... That's not my license and I have never been to Sea Otter. That guy owes me a steak dinner for his "free" points.

Signup or to reply

On another note. Even with my flat, I finished a few MINUTES ahead of Steve Mace who also flatted. I was given 20points and he got 21? It wouldn't change my omnium standings though.

Signup or to reply

Hey new race results are up Mitch your 4th place in your age group now. I knew something was wrong.

Signup or to reply

I want the results to be as accurate as possible, but I can only go with what I've been given.  We did have some issues with the scoring (probably knew that). The tear off tags are what drives the podium.  Passmore, I hope you are going to race in Fontana at the TCE finals.

I`m here where are you?
Signup or to reply
Copyrights © 2015